Logistics Manager needed for a forward thinking and modern busniess paying up to 40k pa.
Are you an experienced Logistics Manager ready to make your mark in a dynamic and fast-paced environment? Our client is on the lookout for a vibrant and enthusiastic Logistics Manager to join their thriving team on a permanent basis.
About the Role:
As a Logistics Manager you will manage all warehouse staff and ensure that stores is run as effectively as possible, ensuring any training requirements, regarding daily work practices or Health & Safety are identified and carried out.
Responsibilities of a Logistics Manager:
- To organise the departments production line and schedule.
- Ensure work load is organised to meet planning needs.
- ensure stock is accurate and stored correctly
- Manage a team of operatives within the warehouse
- Complete training for all new starters
- Identify any training and develpment for operatives
Skills needed to be a Logistics Manager:
- Experience in Stores Management in a similar position
- Comfortable managing large numbers of staff and dealing with Personnel issues alongside HR
- Numerical and focused on accuracy
- Pays high attention to detail
- Pro-active attitude
- Basic IT skills in Microsoft Excel/Word/Outlook
This role is a day shift positon which pays up to 40k a year.
If you’re up for the challenge and want to be part of a company that values your skills and aspirations, don’t wait!
Call Yasmin on 07501707671 or apply now with you CV and she will give you a call!