Maintenance Operative – ASAP start – Â£13p/h – Yeovil
Are you an experiencedÂ Maintenance Operative looking for aÂ new role?
Do you have warehouse experience and looking for a position that can offer theÂ chance to earn a good wageÂ andÂ work within a business that invests in its staff?
This Maintenance OperativeÂ role offers the following benefits:
- Generous pension scheme
- 25 days holiday PLUS bank holidays = 32 days holiday
- Access to a virtual GP service
- Enhanced sick pay
- In-house cycle to work scheme
To be considered for thisÂ Maintenance Operative role you will need the following:
- Previous experience within a facilities role.Â
- Forklift license (desirable).
- Ability to combine multitasking and prioritising expertly.
- Able to communicate and liaise across all levels.
- Capacity to thrive within a fast-paced manufacturing business environment.Â
The Maintenance Operative role will involve:
- Maintaining a safe place of work.
- General Housekeeping of the factories and plants.
- Flexible to carry out a range of tasks which could include cleaning our properties, cleaning windows and others.
- General duties as required to assist either RSC personnel or any of the various trades on site.
- Arranging and documenting routine inspections, replenishment, and cleaning activities.
- Escalation of any occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs.
- Managing stock control of cleaning consumables and chemicals.
- General errands as assigned by the shop floor supervisor.
This company isÂ based in Yeovil,Â the shifts are days Monday to FridayÂ and the role is temporary to permanent.
Â 7.30am until 5pm Monday to Thursday and 7.30am until 12pm
If you are an experienced Maintenance Operative and this position sounds like your next new challenge, please apply with your CV and Karolina will call you.