Manual Turner Salary: Very Competitive – For more details on the salary, hit apply now and we’ll be in touch or call/text Hayden at Holt Engineering on 07955 081 482.
Please note, the salary listed on this advert is not accurate
Are you seeking a stimulating career opportunity in the engineering industry? My client is a worldwide engineering company that is devoted to innovation and excellence. As a Manual Turner here, you will have the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology and collaborate with a team of seasoned professionals to provide high-quality solutions to clients in a variety of industries. You will also receive competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, and opportunities for career development and advancement.
Manual Turner Role & Requirements
- Operate manual lathes to manufacture parts to drawings specifications.
- Complete first-off inspection and documentation.
- Maintain production targets and follow company policies and procedures.
- As a Manual Turner, you’ll need to ensure tooling and gauging are maintained to a high quality.
- Communicate effectively and work as part of a team.
- Work to technical drawings
My client is looking for a Manual Turner who is passionate about precision engineering. If you’re a driven and self-motivated individual, apply now or call/text Hayden at Holt Engineering on 07955 081 482.