We are currently partnering with a privately owned, well established, and thriving business. Their steady continual growth has led to opportunities across the business, and they are now looking for a Manufacturing Engineer to join the team. Our client is proud to offer long term career development within a strong growing business – whose portfolio of clients include Marine Defence, Aerospace, Simulation, and other more challenging sectors.
The role of Manufacturing Engineer is to provide information to the shop floor to enable efficient manufacturing.
Key responsibilities asÂ Manufacturing Engineer:
- Contribute to the creation and implementation of best practice engineering
- Create manufacturing works instructions and visual aids (lay-up/ assembly manuals)
- Interrogation of customer drawings and CAD data to produce ply templates, foam kits etc
- Devise innovative manufacturing solutions
- Create part numbers, Routings, BOM’s on the MRP system in line with customer/process requirements
- Mould Tool, assembly fixture & manufacturing aid design when required
- Assist with cost estimation on new projects
- Manage configuration control on projects that you are accountable for
Experience asÂ Manufacturing Engineer:
- Strong understanding of industry best practise of manufacturing processes and procedures
- A good understanding of the processes involved in kitting and manufacturing components.
- Strong working knowledge of 2D and 3D CAD. Understanding the use of CAD is essential in this role
- Lean manufacturing techniques
- Attention to detail and a methodical approach are important attributes
Benefits forÂ Manufacturing Engineer
- Competitive Salary
- Quarterly Bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday (with service)
- Company sick pay
- Pension scheme
- Perkbox membership – discounts on high street shopping, holidays
- Vocational training
- On site canteen facilities
- Work wear and PPE
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Health and Safety training
This is a full-time permanent position for the successful ManufacturingÂ Engineer
For more information simply apply now or call Alison on 07483 025038 or firstname.lastname@example.org.