We are currently partnering with a local manufacturing and engineering business who are the World leaders and experts in their field. With proven experience and pioneering techniques, our client offers high quality products and service with the capability to design and manufacture onsite. Our client is looking for an experienced Manufacturing Engineer to join their team in Bournemouth.
As Manufacturing Engineer, you will support manufacturing on the following areas: Quality and Continuous Improvement, Equipment and Tool design, process design, production.
Key Responsibilities as Manufacturing Engineer
- You will review new designs and raise work instructions to help support the production team.
- Hold risk assessments of processes.
- Uphold and improve continuous improvement to enhance the capability of existing processes.
- Ensure the accuracy of manufacturing engineering procedures and documents.
- Be involved with and support jig and fixture and tool design when required.
- Root cause analysis
Experience as Manufacturing Engineer
- It is critical that you have experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Solid composites knowledge and experience
- FMEA, PPAP, APQP and Lean manufacturing experience
- A degree in a relevant manufacturing/ engineering discipline is desirable.
- Engineering graduates considered.
- Capable of working efficiently within a diverse and dynamic environment
- Technically minded.
Benefits for Manufacturing Engineer:
- £30 -£40K Basic Salary DOE
- 25 days holiday plus BH
- 37-hour week
- Early finish Fridays
This is a full-time permanent position for the successful Manufacturing Engineer for more information simply apply now or call Alison on 07483 025038 or email@example.com.