We have a permanent vacancy for a mechanical assembler to work for a business based in Poole.Â You will be working in a great business that has a very low turnover of staff and a very friendly atmosphere.
If you have previous electro/mechanical assembly experience and if you have worked with glues, resins or electrical potting materials this role could be perfect for you.
The electro/mechanical assembler will:
- Assemble probes used in the maritime sector by following engineering drawings
- Test the probes to ensure they are set up accurately (training provided)
- Fit probes into waterproof housings and fill with resin (potting) to provide watertight protection
As the Electro/mechanical assembler you will need:
- Some mechanical assembly experience
- Be able to work with written instructions
- Have experience of working with engineering drawings
- Have some electrical assembly experience
- You will work full time 37.5 hours per week with flexitime available (core hours 09:00 – 15:00 Mon to Thur) early finish on Fridays
- The rate of pay is depending on experience but is up to Â£14.50 per hour
- Overtime paid at enhanced rate
- 25 days holiday
- 5% pension contributions from employer
- Death in service benefit
- Sick pay after 6 months service
- Spot Awards
The company has recently gone through a period of investment and business transformation, they have a very large order book and are looking for people who would like a long term career opportunity. If you would like to work for a business supplying its product to over 60 countries around the world please contact Ian Broadhurst at Holt Engineering Recruitment on 07734 406996.