Mechanical Engineer Salary: Â£30-36k
Are you a mechanically gifted engineer? Our Mechanical Engineer role offers a gateway to excel in either manual machining or the world of Maintenance Engineering. Expand your skill set, gain hands-on experience, and open doors to diverse opportunities in the ever-evolving world of Mechanical Engineering
My client is a top designer and manufacturer within a niche area of Engineering. Their products are utilised by leading brands in various industries and supply huge household names. They are seeking a Mechanical Engineer to join their progressive engineering team, which is striving to develop their internal manufacturing capabilities. This is a great opportunity to be part of a growing business with a promising future, based in Verwood, Dorset.
Mechanical Engineer Role & Requirements
- Well-practised with hydraulics & pneumatics
- Understanding of machining, be it either manual or CNC is desirable, but training will be provided
- Possess a hard-working attitude with a desire to learn & progress
- Basic knowledge of electrical engineering is a bonus
- A competitive salary of Â£30-36k DoE (Depending on Experience)
- A clean, friendly & supportive working environment
- Excellent opportunities to improve & diversify your skill set with design, machining, and more
- Day shift from Mon – Fri with an early finish on a Friday
If you’re a proven MechanicalÂ Engineer and keen to add some versatility to your arsenal with a stable & secure business, apply now or call Hayden on 07955 081 482 to find out more.