We are currently on the lookout for a Maintenance EngineerÂ to join our client in the outskirts ofÂ BirminghamÂ on a permanent basis.Â
Our client is looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join their well-established business.
They specialise in manufacturing of polythene packaging ad are happy to train new staff members.
Maintenance Engineer responsibilities:
- Dealing with electro-mechanical faults and preventative maintenance operations.
- Electrical strip-down/re-assembly, basic wiring, machine calibration and system testing.
- Ability to interpret electrical circuit diagrams and work with 415V motor controls.
- Ability to read technical drawings and use hand tools.
- Working against a timeframe to complete reactive repairs.
- Appreciate Health & Safety considerations about given tasks and be able to carry out risk assessments.
- Respond to out of hours in an emergency situation.
Maintenance Engineer requirements:
- Fault-finding skills.
- Basic Microsoft Office skills.
- Understanding of PLC’s and their function is beneficial.
- Physically fit and able to work at height.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
This is a full-time permanent position for the Maintenance Engineer. For more information simply apply now or call Wiktoria on 07483 069100.