NDT Inspector Salary – up to £18.88 ph
Well-renowned for the quality of their work for the aerospace & motorsport industry, this company are second to none in the area and continues to grow with no sign of slowing down. Working with a wide range of materials, including exotic metals, you’ll need to be well-versed in NDT Inspection, especially with thin gauge components.
Unfortunately, we are unable to obtain visas for this role. Therefore, the permanent right to work in the UK will be required, applicants without it will be automatically rejected.
NDT Inspector Role & Responsibilities
- A strong background in NDT Inspection
- Ideally with experience within the aerospace, defence, nuclear, motorsport or similar industry
- Well-practiced with Dye Pen inspection
- Comfortable working with stainless steel and aluminium, any previous with exotic metals such as titanium or Inconel will be a bonus.
- Filling out the necessary documentation and keeping all files well-kept and organized
- 4-day week
- 5 weeks holiday rising to 6 with service
- Health benefits & death in service upon joining
- Salary up to £18.88
If you want to find out more, please call or message Hayden at Holt Engineering Recruitment on 07955 081 482 or hit apply now.