Offline CNC Miller
Offline CNC Miller Salary: Circa £20 ph
Specialising in complex machined components and assemblies for a variety of industries, including aerospace, medical, defence and more. They are committed to providing high-quality, precision engineering solutions to their customers and generate a lot of repeat business in the process. They are currently on the lookout for a well-accomplished Offline CNC Miller to join their team permanently to help with their ever-increasing workload and to improve current processes where possible.
Offline CNC Miller Role & Responsibilities
- Well-practiced in Offline Programming CNC Mills
- 5-axis machining experience is essential
- The use of Heidenhain controls
- Enjoy being a hands-on Offline CNC Miller and being able to set & operate the machine after programming
- Liaise with other departments and customers to ensure the process is as dynamic and cost-effective as possible
- Happy to share your knowledge with other staff members to assist you with offline programming
- Assist Senior Management on important projects
- 4-day working week available
Apply now or call/message Hayden at Holt Engineering Recruitment on 07955 081 482 if you possess strong Offline CNC Milling skills and need a working environment where you can further sharpen your abilities.