We are on the look out for aÂ Payroll ClerkÂ to join a ever growingÂ manufacturingÂ company based in Poole
This role is part time working 20-25hours a week, paying Â£13-Â£13.50phÂ
TheÂ Key responsibilitiesÂ in thisÂ Payroll ClerkÂ role are:
- Processing all pay runs, new starters and leavers,Â
- Administration of timesheets , collating monthly timesheets and calculating monthly wagesÂ
- Ensure employee holiday is recorded accurately across multiple platforms.
- Set up and monitor employee pensions, submit weekly and monthly FPS to HMRC
- Processing of employee expenses
- Responding to employee payroll queriesÂ
- Carrying out any other administration duties required in payroll as and when required.Â
To be successful in theÂ Payroll Clerk role you must have:
- Previous payroll experience is essential
- HighÂ attention to detailÂ and anÂ orderly approach to processingÂ andÂ meeting deadlines
- An ability to build relationships with external suppliers is a must
- Experience ofÂ SAGE would be desirableÂ but not essential
- Excel & Word knowledge would be essential
The hours for this Purchase Ledger job areÂ Monday to Friday between the hours ofÂ 8:30am and 5pm.
This role is working a minimum of 20 hoursÂ andÂ maximum of 25 hoursÂ per weekÂ which can be discussed if you reach the interview stage.Â
The Salary for this role is payingÂ up to Â£13.50
If you are interested in this position callÂ JadeÂ on 07483100634Â or apply with your CV and we will give you a call!