Holt Engineering is currently working with an innovative manufacturing company based inÂ Fareham,Â which is on the lookout for experiencedÂ Assemblers.
To assemble electrical or mechanical sub-assemblies for a range machinery for supply to the final build function within required timescales.
Main duties and responsibilities as an Assembler:
- Build sub-assemblies as required by supplied drawings
- Check and verify accuracy of assemblies on completion
- Daily and accurate completion of records including timesheets and inspection status documentation
- Report any manufacturing and assembly errors to team leader so corrective action can be agreed
- To adhere to all required quality and H&S standards
- On an ad hoc basis, as required to undertake milling, drilling, turning and fabrication activities
- To work with other departments to set priorities regarding assembly build to ensure all builds are complete within required timeframes
- To undertake other duties as may be required
- Good Attention to detail
- Good oral communication skills
- Team player
- Flexible attitude
- Willingness to learn/develop
- Ability to read engineering drawings/parts lists
The working hours are: Monday to Thursday 7.30-16.00 and early finish on the Fridays 14:30
Paying between Â£11.00 -Â£12.50 phÂ depending on experienceÂ + Overtime x1.5 !!
Sounds like a good fit? PleaseÂ call Karolina on 07483 100 639 or APPLY NOWÂ for this advert!
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK As part of the recruitment process, you will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility please make sure you have this updated.