Planning / Estimating Engineer
We are currently working with a well-respected and growing worldwide supplier of Aerospace and Defence components who are currently on the lookout for an experienced Planning / Estimating Engineer to join their team.
The company have been around and successfully delivered for several decades and offer a large range of offering including machining, welding, fabrication, assembly, NDT, Inspection and Painting. The Planning / Estimating Engineer will be mainly responsible for producing accurate quotes on worked supplied to the business from their customers.
Key responsibilities as Planning / Estimating Engineer:
- Producing accurate and timely quotes on new business queries from customers
- Research and document latest market information on materials, parts, service supply costs and availability
- Create route cards to produce the agreed products / components
- Liaise with all departments on progression of parts through the workshop
- Liaise with the customer on all aspects of quality, cost and delivery
Experience required as Planning / Estimating Engineer:
- Precision engineering qualification desirable
- Previous experience working within a similar position or with similar responsibilities
- Knowledge of working within the Aerospace / Defence industries
- Ability to comfortable read technical drawings
- Excellent level of communication skills
- Keen eye for details
Benefits for the Planning / Estimating Engineer:
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Training as required.
- Free onsite parking.
- 39-hour week with half day working on Fridays
- Opportunities to grow and progress within the business.
- Competitive salary
- 195 hours holiday per year + 8 Bank holidays
- Holidays managed by the whole hour.
This is a full time permanent position for the successful Planning / Estimating Engineer. For more information simply apply now or call Alison on 07483 025038 or e-mail email@example.com for more information.