My client is a manufacturer of precision fabricated, welded, machined and insulated components. They supply these components predominantly into the motorsport and automotive sectors. Their products include exhaust systems, radiators and associated pipework and charge coolers. Almost any metallic component on a race car.
Based in their Aylesbury premises, they employ approximately 40 staff in a wide variety of roles.
Job Title: Production Engineer
Reporting to: Lead Engineer.
Working hours: 7.00am – 4.30pm
Salary: c. Â£32,000.00 per year depending on experience
Key Responsibilities of theÂ Production Engineer:
- To undertake tasks required to sustain production.
- To observe and understand in houseÂ manufacturing processes and undertake tasks required to improve processes.
- To seek and identify opportunities to make change to processes to increase efficiencies.
- To design and implement new manufacturing processes.
Key experience needed for the Production Engineer:
- Good understanding of SolidWorks.
- Good attention to detail.
- Ability to attend customer meetings to discuss their requirements and our capabilities.
- Must be able to work alone or as a group.
- Organised to ensure multiple jobs can be worked on at once.
- Ability to design jigs, fixtures and tooling to manufacture parts.
- An ability to manipulate, interpret and adapt customer CAD files in order to design tooling.
- Ideally will have some experience with surfacing for press tool creation etc.
- Create engineering drawings for use both internally and externally.
- Job pack creation.
- Good / confident phone manner.
25 Days Holiday in addition to Statutory Bank Holidays.
Free on siteÂ parking.
How to apply for theÂ Production Engineer role:
Contact Harry Parsons on 07739277675 or via email at email@example.com