Production Engineering Team Leader
We are currently partnering with an innovative company that provide safety critical solutions to help nuclear, space and aerospace as well as industrial companies. Providing exceptional expertiseÂ is vital when working with clients whose processes operate in extreme environments.Â Our client is looking for an individual who can operate in the capacity of Production Engineering Team Leader.
As Production Engineering Team Leader you will ensure that the manufacturing processes are optimised for safety and efficiency. You will manage a production team, dealing with health, safety and environmental hazards and troubleshooting production line issues.
Key Responsibilities asÂ Production Engineering Team Leader:
- Line Manager to Production Engineering team members, including support and coaching for team members and to manage their development needs
- To ensure Production Engineering team deliverable’sÂ are identified and managed ensuring that commitments are delivered to the required cost, quality, and schedule: and assist the identification, creation, and support of manufacturing metrics
- Top ensure that our customers are stakeholders (manufacturing and project managers) are regularly updated with task progress, new issues, programme risks, technical risks and estimates to complete.
- Support manufacturing estimates for bids and provide timely and accurate information regarding manufacturing, readiness and feasibility, tooling, and equipment requirements
- To improve and facilitate the smooth flow of production build
- To propose, implement and maintain continuous improvement initiatives
Experience asÂ Production Engineering Team Leader:
- Degree in and Engineering related discipline or BTEC/ HNC/HND in a relevant engineering discipline
- Experience providing production engineering support to Manufacturing department
- Experience working with a variety of manufacturing processes and assembly techniques related to electrical and or/ mechanical engineering
- Knowledge of related engineering disciplines. Can read and understand electronic schematics, wiring schedules, mechanical part/ assembly drawings
- Experience working with manufacturing BoM structures (including phantoms) and using ERP/MRP systems
- Experience designing jigs and fixtures (3D CAD preferable)
- Ability to support technical proposals and compile assembly instructions or engineering reports-
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Able to attain UKSV SC security clearance
- May be necessary to work extended hours from time to time
Benefits forÂ Production Engineering Team Leader:
- Variety of working options to suit your lifestyle. Innovating and empowering values that the company aspire to be. They have trust in you when getting the job done because they recognise that their business is their people.
- Competitive basic salary up to Â£38k DOE
- Pension scheme
This is a full-time permanent position for the successfulÂ Production Engineering Team Leader. For more information simply apply now or call Alison on 07483 025038 or email@example.com.