My small but ambitious and rapidly growing client, specialising in manufacturing, is looking to add to their management team with an experiencedÂ Production Manager. The hands on role serves as the leader and catalyst for driving and implementing exceptional customer service whilst increasing productivity, developing production techniques, and enhancing operating systems.
Key responsibilities of theÂ Production Manager:
- Long-term strategic view to work with the Directors to guide and develop the business towards further growth all of which will ensure success.
- Will provide overall responsibility for all resources assigned to the Machine Shop, to achieve all quality, cost and service objectives and to ensure all quality programs, initiatives and commitments are maintained and enhanced.
- To improve organisational, operational methods and tools, to optimise the utilisation of the production equipment and resources and to serve as the leader in the team,Â and driving best business practices in conjunction with the Directors.
- To be responsible for staff hiring, training and development, including performance reviews.
- Support the site integration of new manufacturing processes.
Key experience of theÂ Production Manager:
- Able to read and understand technical drawings.
- Good working knowledge of CNC machines and technologies particular experience in Milling.
- Good, effective communication skills both written and verbal.
- Proven track record within a CNC machining environment.
- Ability to lead a team.
- Experience of working within a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Experience of working in a target driven environment.
- Strong knowledge of machine tools and machining processes.
- Quality Awareness.
- Continuous Improvement focused.
To apply for the aboveÂ Production ManagerÂ role:
Please contact Harry Parsons on 07739277675 or at firstname.lastname@example.org