Salary – dependent upon experience
Location – Hook
We are working with a growing and exciting manufacturing business in the Hook area that are looking for a Production Operative on a permanent basis with an immediate start.
Production Operative job role responsibilities:
- Complete assembly of components/kits.
- Ability to read engineering drawings and manufacture final product.
- Report defects of products or machinery that may result in reducing standards of quality.
- Manufacture at a pace that does not affect quality or on time delivery to the customer.
- Checking quality of product before, during and after manufacturing process.
The successful Production Operative requirements:
- Ability to follow instructions and guidance and demonstrates attention to detail.
- Maintains quality of work under pressure.
- Punctual, reliable and takes responsibility for their own actions.
How to apply for this Production Operative role:
If you are interested in finding out more get in touch with Harry Parsons on 07739277675 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org