Production SupervisorÂ Â
We are currently working with a specialist machine tool sales and repair company who currently still remain a market leader within their industry.
Responsibilities as a Production Supervisor:
- Planning and organising the production/build schedule.
- Working towards continued improvement processes.
- Liaising with internal departments as necessary to ensure build plans and schedules are on target to fulfil contractual requirements.
- Re-negotiation of schedules or build plans as necessary.
- Assessing project and resource requirements.
- Oversee the production/build process as a whole.
- Ensuring that Health & Safety regulations are met.
- Overall responsibility for Production.
- The ability to highlight and foresee any potential problems and plan accordingly.
- Action of ECR’s (Engineering Change Requests) and ensure they are processed to completion.
- Liaison with shop floor staff, design engineers, sales team, purchasing department and suppliers as and when required.
Skills Needed for a ProductionÂ Supervisor:
- A strong background working in a supervisory position within an Engineering environment producing final assembled products.
- The ability to read and interpret technical drawings.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
- Knowledge of MRP systems would be advantageous though not essential.
- Experience implementing new processes and improvement methods.
- Time served within an Engineering environment.
- The ability to work in a demanding environment providing accurate and timely output to a high standard.
This is a full-time permanent position for the successful Production Supervisor. For more information simply apply now or call Wiktoria on 07483 069100.