Production Team Leader
We are currently partnering with a well-known design and manufacturing business in Dorset, who deliver customised leading technology and services. They were established many years ago and have over doubled their turnover. They sell a diverse range of products to a large variety of markets. As a growing forward-thinking business, they’re now looking to recruit a Production Team Leader to join their team.
As Production Team Leader you will be responsible for actively supporting the day-to-day delivery of work, quality training and maintenance escalation, first line resolution of problems and distribution of staff to ensure that daily delivery requirement are met.
Good technical knowledge of the area will be key as this is a hands-on role requiring a rough 50/50 split of direct activity/ team management to help support delivery of product and actions outlined by the production supervisor.
Key responsibilities as Production Team Leader
- Lead a team of production operatives and ensure the required training to accomplish an efficient and resilient production flow.
- To be accountable for an on -time delivery and productivity within your control
- Monitor and manage labour and machines to ensure the priority needs are met.
- Always ensure team adherence to procedures and raise concerns to supervisor.
- Assist with Quality control procedures as required.
- Responsible for the 5 S’ workplace organisation within area of responsibility
- To assist the production supervisor in improvements by contributing to initiatives and attending meetings where necessary
The right person: Production Team Leader
- To be fully conversant with all operations within sections
- To deputise Production Supervisor when applicable
- Work with Health and Safety at Work Policy
- Actively participate in problem identification and solving within area of responsibility
- Minimise waste and participate in waste reduction projects as required.
- Work to achieve or improve departmental KPI’s
- A leader and motivator, working well as a conducive team player.
- Strong communicator
- Mechanical dexterity
- 5’s experience
- Manual handling training
- OEE, TPM, & 5’s
Benefits for Production Team Leader:
- £26k Basic Salary
- Excellent working environment more information on the position of Production Team Leader simply apply now or call Alison on 07483 025038 or email@example.com.