We are currently partnering with a privately owned, well established, and thriving business. Their steady continual growth has led to opportunities across the business, and they are now looking for aÂ Project EngineerÂ to join the team.Â Our client is proud to offer long term career development within a strong growing business – whose portfolio of clients include Marine Defence, Aerospace, Simulation, and other more challenging sectors.
The role ofÂ Project EngineerÂ is to manage a series of new and existing customers, providing a service, supplying them with parts- whilst ensuring a sustainable level of profit for the company.
Key responsibilities asÂ Project Engineer:
- Co-ordination of projects from cradle to grave
- Commercial responsibility and estimating
- Account management of customers
- Come up with innovative manufacturing solutions for parts
- Responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of Bill Of Materials. Loading sales orders and ensuring delivery notes are provided for your projects.
- Preparing Engineering Management plans, including estimates for schedule and resource requirements.
- Ensure that materials are made available in a timely manner, through procurement or delegating procurement activities
- Project manage component manufacture through factory and working with external suppliers as required.
- Assistance with operating and maintaining shop-floor equipment such as Autoclaves and ovens
- Occasional UK and overseas travel
Experience asÂ Project Engineer:
- Degree level education in Engineering
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience with composite and GRP materials and manufacturing
Benefits forÂ Project Engineer:
- Competitive Salary
- Quarterly Bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday (with service)
- Company sick pay
- Pension scheme
- Perkbox membership – discounts on high street shopping, holidays
- Vocational training
- On site canteen facilities
- Work wear and PPE
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Health and Safety training
This is a full-time permanent position for the successfulÂ Project Engineer
For more information simply apply now or call Alison on 07483 025038 or email@example.com