We are currently partnering with a globally renowned manufacturing business on their business growth, and part of that is the requirement for more skilled staff including this vacancy for a Project Manager.
The group this business is a part of service some of the globes largest and most critical industries, and the company itself has existed for well over a century. The Project Manager will directly report into the Production Manager.
Project Manager Responsibilities
- Produce proposals resulting from enquiries arising from the Sales team’s activities.
- Taking lead in identifying the risks throughout quotation process and liaising with other departments to perform risk mitigation.
- Participate in customer visits/quality reviews to final product acceptance
- Ensure that the customer order/quotation have been reviewed for export compliance
- Receive, translate and resolve technical enquiries with engineering support
- Be the first point of contact for the duration of the project
- Attending visits + meetings regarding the project
- Deliver a written report on the status of the project
- Call and deliver regular meetings regarding the project
- Acknowledge, translate and resolve technical enquiries
Project Manager Qualifications
- Proven experience in project management
- Effective communication skills
- Degree in Engineering discipline
- Ability to work well as a team
- Desire to succeed
- Competent in I.T systems
- Attention to detail
Project Managers please apply to the advert, if you do have any questions please email email@example.com