Punch Press Operator
Punch Press Operator Salary: Â£13-14
Punch Press Operator Role & Responsibilities
- Experience with a manual Punch Press or similar machine
- Comfortable working with sheet metal
- Able to understand how the press operates, and be able to adjust the manual settings to keep the product within specification
- Any Power Press training or qualifications is desirable but not essential as training will be provided
- It’s a press that takes wire or flat strip, runs through straighteners, and then uses our die to produce small ‘blades’ from the reels of wire. It’s not a complex operation but it’s a small part of our business and not our core competencies.
A leading manufacturer of industrial sensors, switches, and control products. The company has decades of experience in the design and manufacturing of these products and is looking for a well-accomplished manual Punch Press Operator to join their team. Their products are used in a wide range of industries from oil & gas, to aerospace, defence, and more.
Apply Now or call Hayden on 07955 081 482 for more information on the Punch Press Operator position.