We are partnering with a fantastic local business who specialise in creating tailored bespoke services for electronics and instrumentation within the automotive, aerospace, and military sectors. Our client has significantly invested into the business heavily, investing in machinery and improving the manufacturing environment. The site has expanded enormously in size since conception and are now looking for a Quality Assistant to join the Quality team.
As Quality Assistant you will work closely with and support the Quality Manager, with the daily running of the Quality Department.
This role requires an individual who is driven and passionate about improving and developing the business and its processes.
Key responsibilities as Quality Assistant
- Participate in the documentation of quality processes, including procedures, work instructions and forms.
- Participate in the internal audit schedule completing audits as necessary to demonstrate compliance with company, customer, and industry standard.
- Assist in the implementation and maintenance of the quality system.
- Heavily collaborate with the management in identifying quality improvement initiatives
- Undertake some inspection work.
- Undertake and complete FAIRs
Experience as Quality Assistant
- A knowledge auditing internally.
- Familiar with ISO9001
- A clear understanding of quality management principles and risk assessment methodologies
- Self- starter with proven excellent communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively with various teams.
- Strong PC literacy
Benefits for Quality Assistant
- Competitive salary
- Parking on site
- Pension Scheme
- Flexibility with start and finish times
This is a full-time permanent position for the successful Quality Assistant
For more information simply apply now or call Alison on 07483 025038 or firstname.lastname@example.org.