Do you have a full UK driving licence, experience within a Quality Control job role and are looking for your next Permanent challenge?
We are recruiting for an experienced Quality Co-ordinator for a busy client based in Poole, this is a permanent position and is offering up to £26kpa depending on experience.
The Key Responsibilities for this Quality Co-ordinator role will include the below:
- Unpacking and assembling products
- Installing sample products in a show room
- Packing sample products to send out to customers
- Organising and Tidying the warehouse
- Driving products to customer sites using company van
- Working at different sites
- General warehouse duties
The key Requirements for the Quality Co-ordinator role will include the below:
- A full UK driving licence
- Experience in packing and unpacking products
- Flexibility to work around client’s other sites
- Experience working with electrical assembly
This company offer a friendly and modern working environment.
If this Quality Co-ordinator role sounds like the perfect fit for you, please apply with your CV and Chelsea will give you a call.