Quality Control Inspector
Quality Control Inspector Salary: £34-38k
Quality Control Inspector Role & Responsibilities
- You’ll need a proven background in Inspection
- Comfortable using a range of hand tools such as verniers, height gauges, micrometres & shadow graphs
- A background working to aerospace, defence or similar industry
- This role will entail a 50/50 split of inspection and the paperwork that goes with it
- The ability to use/program a CMM will be advantageous
- You will be responsible for the pre, during and post-production inspection
- Piece-by-piece inspection will be required for the more complex components
- Happy to handle the PPAP, APQP and FAIRs side of the role
Operating across the globe, this precision engineering company provide a wide range of services, including machining, fabrication and welding, and more. Mainly supplying the aerospace, defence, energy, and medical companies with a growing order book to expand their reach even further. It is looking for a well-accomplished Quality Control Inspector to join their team to ensure their remarkably high standard is maintained.
If you’re an aspiring Quality Control Inspector and looking to progress with the right business in a supportive environment, apply now or call/message Hayden on 07955 081 482 for more information.