Quality Developer – £25,000 – £27,000
Holt Recruitment are recruiting for a Quality Developer. Our client is a dynamic and innovative company committed to delivering high-quality products to their customers. As a key player in the industry, they are expanding their product management team and are currently seeking a talented individual to join them as a Quality Developer. As a quality developer, you will play a pivotal role in supporting our Product team by analysing and processing quality and returns data. Your primary focus will be resolving customer queries and integrating valuable feedback into our product development cycle.
Key responsibilities as a quality Developer:
- Efficiently manage the product return process for National accounts, aiming for a long-term reduction in product returns.
- Work closely with our China team and factories to address and resolve product issues identified during inspections.
- Respond to customer queries and issues through website and portals, ensuring timely and effective communication.
- Proactively assist the product team in identifying and implementing product improvement opportunities.
- Manage and maintain product return spreadsheets, organise returned product delivery processes, and update relevant data in company systems.
- Work closely with the Product Developer to provide Quality Assurance (QA) findings for continual product improvements.
- Effectively communicate findings to factories and the China team through emails and weekly video meetings.
- Work with the warehouse to address product issues, QA procedures, quarantine, and rework.
- Investigate customer queries and complaints, providing timely responses on online portals and via emails.
- Maintain and update database records in internal and customer systems.
Experience required to be a quality developer:
- Proficiency in Outlook and Excel.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Confidence in communicating with external customers and internal stakeholders.
- Previous experience working with products (not specifically lighting).
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to produce accurate work.
- Willingness to learn and adapt.
- Organised and systematic approach to tasks.
Benefits as a quality developer:
- Exciting opportunities for professional growth and development.
- Collaborative and dynamic work environment.
- 23 days increasing to 28 after 5 years service
- Make a meaningful impact in a rapidly growing company.
If you are passionate about quality, enjoy problem-solving, and thrive in a collaborative environment, we want to hear from you!
Are you are interested in this position as a Quality Devloper? Please call Callum on 07483100634 or apply with your CV and we will give you a call!