We are currently partnering with an innovative Precision Engineering business who for the last 45 years have been at the forefront of developing the strongest of reputations for delivering quality components.Â They offer high end engineered and manufactured solutions for the aerospace industry and other sectors. They boast a highly skilled team and are now recruiting for a Quality Engineer to join them.
As Quality Engineer, you will ensure that all activities are performed in accordance with regulatory and company health and safety policy and requirement. You will drive and support company KPI performance for Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost and People.
Â Key responsibilities as Quality Engineer
- To employ the use of six sigma & lean tools and techniques, driving continuous improvement initiatives
- Support strategic projects associated to Quality or CI, ensuring the successful delivery of business strategy projects
- Support customer requirements including RCCA, business development initiatives and workshops
- Encourage and implement standard processes and practice across group
- Maintain a safe place of work, ensuring all activities are performed are in accordance with regulatory and company Health and Safety policy and requirement
- Act as appoint of contact on all quality matters both internally and externally
- Implement and lead development of lean and six sigma practices and initiatives within the business
Experience asÂ Quality Engineer:
- Knowledge of AS, ISO and NADCAP standards
- ISO9001 lead audit trained preferred
- Six Sigma tool experience
- Wide knowledge of product and processes used in the manufacture of aerospace parts and assemblies
Benefits forÂ Quality Engineer:
- 40.5 hour week
- Competitive Salary
- Pension scheme
- Half days Fridays
This is a full-time permanent position for the successfulÂ Quality Engineer
For more information simply apply now or call Alison on 07483 025038 or firstname.lastname@example.org.