Quality Inspector Salary: £28 – £33k
A leading manufacturer of fabricated metal products, with a reputation for quality and precision. Their products are used in a variety of industries, including aerospace, defence, marine, construction and other similar industries.
Quality Inspector Role Summary
The successful candidate will be responsible for inspecting a diverse range of products and assemblies to ensure they meet our high standards of quality.
Quality Inspector Responsibilities
- First article inspection
- Using standard hand-held measuring equipment to measure to a high level of accuracy and precision
- Come from a Welding/Fabrication background
- Producing reports and document findings
- Recommending necessary adjustments and changes to manufacturing processes
- Working from specifications/technical drawings
- 25 days of holiday plus the bank holidays
- Overtime paid at 1.5x when available
- Day shifts with an early finish on a Friday
If you are a highly motivated and experienced Quality Inspector with a passion for precision and accuracy within the welding & fabrication industry, I’d would love to hear from you so apply now or call/message Hayden on 07955 081 482 for more information.