Quality Inspector Salary: £31k – 36k
Specialising in complex machined components and assemblies for a variety of industries, including aerospace, medical, defence and more. They are committed to providing high-quality, precision engineering solutions to their customers and generate a lot of repeat business in the process. They are currently on the lookout for a Quality Inspector with excellent attention to detail to join their team permanently to help with their ever-increasing workload and to improve current processes where possible.
Quality Inspector Role & Responsibilities
- Programming CMMs
- At least 3 years experience as a Quality Inspector
- Using a range of hand tools to accurately measure components
- Work from technical drawings to ensure the customers’ specifications are met
- Completing FAIRs and other important documentation
- Flexible working hours, with the choice of a 4 or 5 day week
- Competitive salary of between £31 – 36k
For more information on the Quality Inspector role call or message Hayden on 07955 081 482 or click apply now.