Quality Inspector / CMM Inspector
Salary – Â£30,000 – Â£40,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
Location – Reading, Berkshire
We are working with a recognised and renowned precision engineering business in the Reading area that are looking for a Quality Inspector / CMM Inspector on a permanent basis with an immediate start.
The Quality Inspector / CMM Inspector responsibilities:
- Validating the quality of machined components and assemblies in terms of dimensional accuracy and conformance to customer drawings.
- First off inspection and inter stage inspection.
- Ensuring both material and process certification is complete for every job.
- Product quality documentation that adheres to AS9100 standards.
- Write programs for new components on the CMM machines (desirable).
- Visual batch check.
- Creating / reviewing First Article Inspection Reports.
The Quality Inspector / CMM Inspector requirements:
- Ability to program Mitutoyo CMM.
- Knowledge of CNC Optical Measuring Machines is desirable.
- Knowledge and experience of AS9120 or AS9100.
- Geometric tolerance knowledge.
- Ability to read engineering drawings.
How to apply for this Quality Inspector / CMM Inspector role:
If you are interested in finding out more get in touch with Harry Parsons on 07739277675 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org