Â We currently have a position available for an experienced Quality Manager for one of the local areas largest and most successful manufacturing businesses Â
Our client is a worldwide supplier of precision manufactured products provided into several of the globes largest industries.
The Quality Manager will provide strong leadership and able to provide a strategic approach to planning, developing, and implementing the Quality Assurance processes that support the business mission and ongoing continuous improvement.
Key responsibilities as Quality Manager:
- You will be responsible for proactively managing any and quality issues that may arise, liaising between the Business Unit and the customer where necessary.
- Interface with industry regulatory and other customer/government and notified bodies as necessary on ISO9001, ATEX, FM, MET
- Pal and conduct internal audits for all areas/ functions within ISO9001 Quality System
- Generate and present / approve Quality plans and statements for products and projects such as procurement specifications, procurement conditions, proposals etc
- Provide Quality Engineering support to projects and contracts as required.
- Managing a team of 6
- You will be expected to participate, support, and drive continuous improvement using COS.
- Chairing Quality Meetings and reporting on the status of quality activities.
Experience required as Quality Manager:
- In depth knowledge of Quality Management systems (QMS)
- A thorough understanding of the requirements of BS EN ISO 9001:2015
- Knowledge of product specific approval requirements (ATEX, FM, MET )
- Experience working with 8D reports, root cause analysis and corrective Action Planning
- Knowledge of Lean/Sigma Business Improvement tool and techniques
- KPI development and management
Benefits for Quality Manager:
- Competitive basic salary
- Bonus available
- Pension Scheme
- Parking on site
This is a full-time permanent position for the successfulÂ Quality Manager. For more information simply apply now or call Alison on 07483 025038 or e-mail email@example.com