My Client, A prestigious Maritime company are expandingÂ their workforce and as such are now recruiting for a Repair Cell Technician.
This role will require providing a high level of technical support to the repair cell, reporting to the Repair Cell Team Leader. To undertake test & Inspection activitiesÂ on the full range of products.
- Perform test/repair/inspection duties on the full range of products to ensure a high standard of quality is met, including maintenance of test records.
- Investigate faults and complaints on customer returned equipment, produce the required survey documentation and maintain the customer returns database.
- Perform in depth fault finding on complex assemblies and circuitry.
- Resolve first line problems with work in progress by direct liaison with the production, engineering,quality and stores staff.
- Develop surveys, detailing scope of repair work required, reading for commercial to quote the customer.
- Investigate faults on customer returned equipment, seeking help from the line manager, Quality and engineering when required.
- Undertaking other tasks as identified by the business, whichÂ are conducive to the strategy and overall agenda of the company.Â Â
- ONC(HNC Preferred) in electronic engineeringÂ discipline or equivalent.
- Familiar with working in an ISO 9000 company desirable.
- Understand Technical engineering drawings.
- Able to use MicrosoftÂ word, excel and outlook computer packages.Â
Personal Specification/Essential QualitiesÂ
- Self-motivated, reliable,trustworthy and conscientious approach to work.Â
- Flexibility and willingness to undertake various tasks, including overtime.
- An organised and thorough approach to work with strong attention to detail in order to set priorities, handle multiple responsibilitiesÂ and meet deadlines.
- Project a confident and professional manner across the business.Â
What’s in it for you ?
25 days holiday plus the option to buy up to another five days per year plus bank holidays
Pension 3% employee 5% employer
Death in service
Cycle to work scheme
Free parking, tea and coffee
Long service – this also increases your holiday after five years
six months statutory sick pay, after which it is up to six weeks six pay which increases after three years.
If you are looking for your next role in the electrical sector and this sounds like a role you would enjoy please apply for the role or alternatively Call Ian at Holt Engineering on 07734406996.