Are you an experienced Returns Processor?
Are you keen to take on a new challenge within a dynamic and innovative company committed to delivering high-quality products to their customers. As a key player in the industry, they are expanding their product management team and are currently seeking a talented individual to join their team.
Key responsibilities as a Returns Processor:
- Manage and maintain product return spreadsheets, organise returned product delivery processes, and update relevant data in company systems.
- Inspecting returned goods and completing spreadsheets and reports
- Investigate customer queries and complaints, answer queries on online portals and via emails.
- Work closely with multiple teams across the business to address and resolve product issues
- Proactively assist the product team in identifying and implementing product improvement opportunities.
- Work with the warehouse to address product issues
- Provide support for product developer and product team across any other tasks or activities.
- Maintain and update database records in internal and customer systems.
Experience required to be a Returns Processor:
- Proficiency in Outlook and Excel.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Confidence in communicating with external customers and internal stakeholders.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to produce accurate work.
- Willingness to learn and adapt.
- Organised and systematic approach to tasks.
Benefits as a Returns Processor:
- Exciting opportunities for professional growth and development.
- Collaborative and dynamic work environment.
- 23 days holiday increasing to 28 after 5 years service
- Make a meaningful impact in a rapidly growing company.
If you are passionate about quality, enjoy problem-solving, and thrive in a collaborative environment, we want to hear from you! Please call Callum on 07483100634 or apply with your CV and we will give you a call!