We are currently partnering with a global engineering group who deliver innovative engineering solutions to large global markets including iron and steel, oil, and gas, petrochemical and automation.Â A well-established business who over time have established a strong international reputation for excellence and innovation.
This business continues to demonstrate a healthy financial performance and proudly encourage employee progression and development. Our client is now currently looking for aÂ Sales Engineer to join the team
As Sales Engineer, you will be responsible for generating quotations and proposals, providing technical support to a wide range of internal and external customers. Liaising directly with customers they will evaluate enquiries and provide the most suitable technical and commercial solution, which will result in the growth of the business and the company achieving its strategic objectives.
Key responsibilities asÂ Sales Engineer:
- Convert customer technical requirements and transpose them to valve solutions fit for purpose. This may involve supporting customers directly or via the Business Development Manager/ Key Account Manager
- Assess enquiries and categorise by response time by product group based on technical complexity and workload within the team
- Prepare quotations for customer requirements, including negotiation, costing and margin analysis
- Learn in -depth, new product features and benefits and support the team as necessary
- Visit, liaise and support customers and external sales personnel
Use Excel based program to calculate product costs, using verified manufacturing methods and estimations.
Experience asÂ Sales Engineer:
- Good general education with HNC in Mechanical/ Electromechanical disciplines or equivalent relevant experience
- Significant Mechanical or Electro-Mechanical Engineering background
- Commercial awareness and business acumen
- Strong knowledge of assembly and manufacturing ideals
- Good estimating skills and understanding of assembly cycles times and material costs
- Sound knowledge of manufacturing processes and techniques and machining methods
- High level of negotiation and communication skills
- DemonstrableÂ desire to succeed
Benefits forÂ Sales Engineer:
- Competitive Salary
- Ongoing training & Development
- Pension Scheme
- Flexible working
This is a full-time permanent position for the successfulÂ Sales Engineer
For more information simply apply now or call Alison on 07483 025038 or firstname.lastname@example.org.