ExperiencedÂ Sales Support Administrator needed to join our client on aÂ permanent basis based in Bournemouth.Â
Within this role you will be working alongside the sales team to support the sales and customer service process. This company can offer an immeidate start.Â
Main responsibilities for the Sales Support Administrator:
- Quoting clients.
- Processing sales orders.
- Supporting customer service requirements.
- Answering the telephone, and directing calls.
- Maintain customer record accuracy on internal systems
- Produce reports upon request
- Participate in all operations meetings and sales meetings where required
RequirementsÂ for the Sales Support Administrator:
- Excellent attention to detail and strong computer skills
- Confident on the phone speaking with clients and suppliersÂ
- Flexible and versatile with good organisation skillsÂ
- Previous experience within an administration role and ideally worked closely with sales teams previously.Â
This role is straight permanent and offering a salary up to Â£24,000pa, the role is based in Bournemouth and easily accessible via public transport.Â
Please apply with your CV and Sophie will call you to discuss this role.