Holt Engineering are supporting a multi-national leader of highly engineered components to the automotive, aerospace, aeronautic and security sectors. They are currently recruiting for aÂ Senior Design EngineerÂ to provide further strength to their team within the Swindon facility.
Key Responsibilities for theÂ Senior Design Engineer:
- Prepare schemes, detail drawings, test specifications against major projects, draft works orders and enquiries using the company CAD system.
- Use and develop computer programmes for product design and development and for project control.
- Assist with project work by ordering prototype parts, test equipment.
- Liaise with and instruct Laboratory Technicians in development tests, analyse test results and prepare test results.
The successfulÂ a Senior Design EngineerÂ will have:
- Experience gained within the Fluid Power industry, or extensive experience in a similar industry.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment.
- 2D and 3D skills in any software package.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Desirable: experience of working to ISO9001 standards.
To apply for thisÂ Senior Design EngineerÂ role:
Please contact email@example.com