Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
We are currently partnering with an innovative Engineering Design and Manufacturing business who have transformed themselves into technical expert partners- providing a niche leading Global brand. As a Senior Design Engineer, you will work for a business who serve industries such as Wind Energy, Nuclear, Construction, Marine and Offshore Oil & Gas.
This Poole based business deliver their products through various channels including resellers, rental partners, direct end users and a strong distribution network.
As Senior Design Engineer you will be part of a team that supports the exciting growth and on-going development of the business
Key responsibilities as Senior Mechanical Design Engineer:
- Responsible for preparing design briefs and detailed specifications and bill of materials to fulfil clients’ requirements.
- Structural stress analysis and finite element analysis
- Producing detailed set out drawings, fabrication drawings and general arrangement drawings.
- Design and draughting using AutoCAD and Solidworks Software
- The role demands are exciting and varied, often working on complex custom designs, liaising regularly with the client.
- Taking projects from cradle to grave, sometimes working autonomously.
- Becoming a technical specialist in relation to our products and offering customers the best solutions to their challenges
Experience as Senior Mechanical Design Engineer:
- At least 3 years experience as a Senior Design Engineer or in a Senior Engineering position
- Degree or HND/ HNC in Mechanical Engineering, supported by relevant working experience.
- Extensive AutoCAD and Solidworks Software experience
- Design and Manufacture experience
- Experience using 3D structural stress analysis and finite element analysis
- Project Management experience, working various projects at any one time
- A desire to reach and develop own knowledge and skills as required by product/ design development.
Benefits for Senior Mechanical Design Engineer:
- Basic Salary: up to £45k DOE
- 20 Days Holiday plus Christmas shutdown and UK Bank Holidays
- Free Parking
- Group life cover
- Monthly Socials
- Cost of living reviews
This is a full-time permanent position for the successful Senior Mechanical Design Engineer. For more information simply apply now or call Alison on 07483 025038 or email@example.com