Service Centre Workshop Manager
Salary – up to Â£85k per annum dependent on experience
Location – North Reading
We are working with a recognised and renowned manufacturing engineering business in the Reading area that are looking for a Service Centre Workshop Manager on a permanent basis. The purpose of the role is to ensure the department facilitates the servicing and repair of the company’s product to highest possible standards.
Service Centre Workshop Manager key responsibilities:
- Oversee and manage productivity of the Service Centre Workshop.
- Manage and organise the team’s activity to maintain an efficient flow of repairs.
- Track and monitor resources to accurately reflect and inform annual budget requirements. Produce reports to support Service Centre requests.
- Monitors the consumption and stock accuracy of spare parts, consumable, and tools stored within the Service Centre Workshop; ensuring regular stock checks are completed to guarantee accuracy.
- Manages workshop tools and equipment; arranges annual internal calibration testing for workshop timing machines and arranges maintenance or calibration needs of workshop equipment or infrastructure.
- Responsible for the full employee life cycle of the Service Centre Workshop team.
- Conduct departmental risk assessments and ensure compliance with all health and safety and PPE requirements.
Service Centre Workshop Manager requirements:
- WOSTEP accredited or similar diploma in watchmaking.
- Can converse technical knowledge confidently to different audiences.
- Ability to perform duties whilst adhering to tight deadlines.
- Previous experience in managing a workshop department and strong people management skills.
- Varied industry experience from with the horology industry would be advantageous for this role.
Applications from candidates who do not 100% meet the role requirements are welcomed.
How to apply for this Service Centre Workshop Manager role:
If you are interested in finding out more get in touch with Harry Parsons on 07739277675 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org