Sheet Metal Design Engineer
We are currently partnering with a local but renowned leading provider of niche technical services nationwide. Our client offers engineering design, installation, and maintenance of their products. They have a successful track in both service and sales, and they are often the first choice for reliable services across the country.
As Sheet Metal Design Engineer, you will have an opportunity to grow the position into a lead position, taking ownership and driving your own career progression towards managing and leading a team of your own. This is a real opportunity for a future within a successful and supportive business.
Key responsibilities as Sheet Metal Design Engineer:
- Experience with Sheet metal and product designing, ideally with the experience to be able to produce the 3D model complete with internal components.
- Experienced enough to be able to flat patter the components parts from the 3D model and send them to the CNC punching machine then folding.
- Proven communication skills, with the ability to liaise with internal teams, suppliers, and customers.
- Experience interpreting customers requirements and ensure that the specifications are viable.
- You will be responsible for managing the orders and production of products through the shop floor on time and within budget.
- You will maintain and improve ISO quality and environmental processes.
Key requirements as Sheet Metal Design Engineer:
- Live within commutable distance of the workplace in Ferndown
- Electrical controls experi3ence would be an advantage.
- You must be able to work on your own initiative.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Proven and demonstrableÂ CAD and Inventor skills.
Benefits for Sheet Metal Design Engineer:
- Excellent career progression opportunities, along with a competitive salary
- 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays with yearly increment to 25
- Employee assistance program
- Defined contribution pension scheme.
- Monthly breakfast meeting
For more information on the position of Sheet Metal Design Engineer simply apply now or call Alison on 07483 025038 or email@example.com.