Sheet Metal Worker
Sheet Metal Worker Salary: Â£16-19 ph
A leading manufacturer of precision components and finished parts for the aerospace industry. They specialise in the fabrication of sheet metal, machining, and welding and looking for an expert Sheet Metal Worker to join their team. Committed to providing their customers with the highest quality products and services, and are always looking for ways to improve. Already packed with a team of highly skilled and experienced engineers who are proud of their reputation for delivering excellence and are looking to welcome a similar Sheet Metal Worker to the team.
Sheet Metal Worker Role
- Sheet metal workers must also be able to measure, cut, bend, and shape sheet metal to technical drawings
- Fabrication knowledge of aluminium & stainless steel
- Stretching, shrinking and adjusting sheet metal components
- Able to use a range of tools to shape sheet metal over blocks/forms
- Assembly fitting of welded sheet metal components
- Happy to work both independently and as part of the team as some jobs are more complicated and need 2 sets of hands
- Day shift
- Flexible working hours
- 37-hour working week
- Overtime available at 1.5x
For the very few Sheet Metal Workers that are still out there, especially the ones who are seeking a fresh challenge with a growing business and no shortage of work. Apply for the Sheet Metal Worker role now or call/message Hayden at Holt Engineering on 07955 081 482.