My client a well established and large family business based in Weymouth are recruiting…
Today, as we prepare for our next phase of growth, we have an exciting opportunity to join our long-term team in Cleanroom Manufacturing and a Production Operator role.
Shopfloor / Cleanroom Operator: Weymouth.
If you are an accurate worker, detail focused, has excellent hand to eye co-ordination and will enjoy the challenge of manufacturing in miniature.
Are you looking for a new opportunity to work with an experienced and friendly technical team that continue to embrace skills that are returning to the UK?
Then we have the role for you,
Shopfloor /Cleanroom Operator
To help deliver both shopfloor and cleanroom manufacturing excellence and assist in electromechanical assembly. Working with Operations and the Process Engineering department to manufacture varying sub-assemblies critical to production within the Weymouth Manufacturing Facility. Helping to deliver quality products that meet both internal and customer specification.
All training required will be given to help you advance your knowledge and achieve the best levels of quality and job satisfaction.
MAIN JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Detail manufacture of opto-electronic sensors
- Assisting in the preparation and attachment of LED die and transistors onto both ceramic and FR4 substrates.
- Opto mechanical assembly including alignment of assemblies using lasers and optical measuring equipment.
- To assist, where required, the Lead Process Engineer and Process Engineer in effective implementation of new production methods in line with project timescales and standards.
- To assist the Lead Process Engineer and Process Engineer in problem solving in relation to manufacturing processes.
- In process inspection.
- Accurate completion of working documentation including route cards and templates.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
- Manufacturing Process experience in a modern regulated manufacturing environment.
- Must be both self-motivated and happy working as part of a team
- Familiar with working in an ESD protected environment
- Excellent hand to eye co-ordination is essential
- Computer literate
- Ability to read engineering drawings / schematics and able to follow detailed written work instructions.
- Knowledge of IPC or IPC certification is desirable but not essential as in house training can be given.
- Working with an SFDC (Shop Floor Data Capture) system desirable but not essential.
- Experience of working within a cleanroom would be an advantage
- Experience with automated equipment would be beneficial but not essential
- Clean room working practices.
- Experience of manual working under microscopes
- Experience of working with oscilloscopes beneficial but not essential
Solid State Supplies offers an excellent package that includes.
- Pension Scheme (after successful completion of probation)
- Bonus Scheme (after successful completion of probation)
- Employee Share Scheme (after successful completion of 1st year)
- On-Site parking
- Death in Service Scheme (after successful completion of probation)
- FoC Hot Drinks
- Westfield Health Scheme to level 2 (after successful completion of probation)
- 25 Days holiday
- Cycle to Work Scheme (after successful completion of probation)
If you are interested in applying for the role please call Ian at Holt Engineering on 07734406996