Small Bore Operator
Small Bore Operator Salary: £12-13.50
Well-renowned for the quality of their work for the aerospace & motorsport industry, this company are second to none in the area and continues to grow with no sign of slowing down. Working with a wide range of materials, including exotic metals, you’ll have plenty to learn in this Small Bore Operator role but all the support you need to succeed.
Semi-skilled workers will be considered, so if you’re a hands-on individual, a quick learner, and have an excellent attitude towards improving your skill set, apply now for the Small Bore Operator role.
Unfortunately, we are unable to obtain visas for this role. Therefore, the permanent right to work in the UK will be required, applicants without it will be automatically rejected.
Small Bore Operator Role & Responsibilities
- Help set up & operate the small bore machine
- Assembling tubes
- Bending tubes with hydraulic press machines
- You will learn how to work to the tight tolerances of the aerospace industry
- Assist the team with fitting & inspection where required
- Clean and maintain a tidy workspace for the team
- Previous hands-on experience with tubes will be a bonus
Simply apply now for the Small Bore Operator role or call/message Hayden on 07955 081 482 for more information.