Holt Engineering is looking for anÂ SMT Operator in Fareham! Our Manufacturing client is looking for someone to join their fast-growing business to support within the pick and place department.Â
As an SMT Operator you will:Â be assembling Printed Circuit BoardÂ (PCBA) using a variety of tools & equipment including screen printers, pick & place machines, and reflow ovens.
- Good working knowledge of IPC-A-610 & IPC J-STD-001 preferred.
- Awareness & understanding of ESD Controls.
- Reading & understanding complex drawings and instructions.
- Awareness & understanding of AS9100/ISO9001.
- To build PCBAs using SMT equipment IAW work instructions & procedures provided
- Check work completed for compliance before passing to the next stage
- Ensure job history is accurately maintained/reported on all route cards the employee works on
- Proactively advise management of any issues that may affect delivery & or quality.
- Ensure that all Health and Safety, housekeeping, quality and environmental policies and procedures are adhered to.
SMT operators are an essential part of the production team. Day-to-day work priorities will be given by the Production Manager & STM Team Leader.
KEY PERSONAL SKILLS
- Sound knowledge of SMT assembly equipment & assembly processes
- Excellent communicator, written, IT, and verbal.
- PC/IT literate, using PCs and tablets as required
- Good time management skills.
- Calm and collected with the ability to work under pressure.
Sounds like a good fit? PleaseÂ callÂ Sophie on 07483069099 or APPLY TODAY!
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK As part of the recruitment process, you will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility please make sure you have this updated.