Holt Engineering is currently working with an innovative manufacturing company based in Fareham, which is on the lookout for experienced Solderers
This is a temporary to permanent position paying up to £13ph, this role can offer an immediate start.
If you’re looking to secure a temporary to permanent position with a steadily growing business, then this job is for you!
As a Solderer you will be:
- Following technical drawings
- Soldering to IPC standards
- Soldering small components
To be a successful solderer you must:
- Have cable assembly experience
- Have soldering experience
- Good attention to detail and be able to work to tight deadlines
For the successful solderer you will:
- Get a competitive pay structure
- Early finish on Fridays
- Friendly work environment
- Move benefits once permanent working hours are: Monday to Thursday 7.30-16.30 and early finish on Fridays 13:30
If you would like to hear more information regarding the Solderer role Please call Hannah on 07483 069096 or APPLY NOW for this advert!
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK As part of the recruitment process, you will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility please make sure you have this updated.