Holt Engineering is currently working with an innovative manufacturing company based inÂ Portsmouth,Â which is on the lookout for experiencedÂ PCBÂ SolderersÂ
If you’re looking to secure a temporary to permanent position with a steadily growing business, then this job is for you!
As a PCB solderer you will be:
- Following technicalÂ drawings
- Soldering to IPC standardsÂ
- Soldering small componentsÂ
To be successful in these roles you must:
- Have PCB assembly experience
- Have soldering experience
- Good attention to detail and be able to work to tight deadlines
For the successful candidates you will:
- Get competitive pay structure
- Early finish on Fridays
- Friendly work environment
- Move benefits once permanent working hours are: Monday to Thursday 7.30-16.30 and early finish on the Fridays 13:30
Paying between Â£11.50 -Â£12.50 p hÂ depending on experience
Sound like a good fit? Great, then we would love to hear from you!
Contact Sophie at Holt Engineering 07483069099Â or apply now for this advert.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK As part of the recruitment process, you will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility please make sure you have this updated.