My client, a market-leader in products and services for aircraft interior are Looking for well accomplished to join their team on a permanent basis. Utilising the best industry specialists, they manufacture, maintain, design, and certify cabin interiors for the biggest airlines around. This is an opportunity you don’t want to miss!
Paint Sprayer Role and Responsibilities:
- The candidate will be expected to work at the highest level of quality, with a positive attitude and a can-do nature.
- The role will involve small amounts of surface preparation and masking of small parts in line with the Job Card and Technical drawings, specific primers and paints will then be applied to the required specification, this will include application of paints to the inside of larger units, job cards will need to be filled out and batch numbers recorded.
Paint Sprayer Requirements:
- At least 5 years previous paint experience, Aerospace or Motor trade an advantage
- Gravity fed Spray guns,
- Pressure fed Spray guns,
- Fine masking and Detail work,
- Basic panel preparation,
- Working to Technical Drawings
- Working alone and as part of a Team,
- Ability to fill out job cards,
- Ability to work to company quality and paint specification guidelines,
- Knowledge of producing inclusion free finishes,
- Ability to work under pressure and to a deadline.
Paint Sprayer Benefits:
- 25 days holiday + plus bank holidays
- Company Pension Scheme
- Free On-site parking
- Competitive rates
If you’re a well-accomplished Paint Sprayer, simply apply now or call/message Ollie for more information on 07483 100630. firstname.lastname@example.org