We are currently partnering with a local employer who have an enviable reputation for design with the added benefit of manufacturing on-site. Our client offers a high-quality product and have a worldwide reputation for excellence. They work on projects all around the UK and have exported to over 140 countries throughout the company’s history. This is very much an engineering business, who are able to fabricate. Our client is now expanding and are looking for a Steel Detailer to join their established team.
As Steel Detailer, you will be part of busy drawing office as a key member of the project team working for a fantastic local business who will support your growth and development to fulfil your potential.
Key Responsibilities as Steel Detailer
- You will be responsible for creating fabrication drawings including editing to enable accurate manufacture.
- You will communicate effectively with the design team, Production Manager and Factory team and all other internal departments and customers as required.
- You will be involved in creating 3D Modelling and detailing using TEKLA 3D detailing software although experience of TEKLA is not essential as long as you have previous AutoCAD experience.
Experience as Steel Detailer
- Previous design and AutoCAD experience in a workplace environment is essential.
- Mathematically and analytically minded.
- A dynamic and proactive approach to your work, using your own initiative.
- Excellent attention to detail
- A strong and proven communicator
Benefits for Steel Detailer
- Competitive basic salary £30 – £38,500 DOE
- Pension scheme
- Fantastic team to be part of
- Reputable business with a no blame culture
- Excellent Safety processes
This is a full-time permanent position for the successful Steel Detailer for more information simply apply now or call Alison on 07483 025038 or email@example.com.