Holt Engineering are recruiting for a Stores Kitter to join PCBÂ Manufacturing business in Fareham, As the Stores Kitter you will play a key role within the distribution side of the business supporting the production team.Â
As the Store Kitter your duties will involve:
- Ensure all goods and materials received are checked, identified, recorded, and stored to the correct procedures
- Checking against order requirements for quality and type.
- To place incoming parts into kits, suitably protected against damage, and to take precautions against damage to parts caused by static discharge.
- To ensure that minimum stock levels of all consumable items be maintained and order all items when necessary.
- To carry out regular stock-taking.
- Updating the computerised stock records i.e., receipts and issues, and maintaining computer stock records using a networked terminal provided to a product
To be considered for this role you must have experience in the followingÂ
- Good attention to detail.Â
- Be computer literateÂ
- Be familiar with MRP SystemsÂ
- Picking experience with PCB componentsÂ
To hear more about this role please contact Sophie on 074830609699 or APPLY TODAY!!
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK As part of the recruitment process, you will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility please make sure you have this updated.