Do you have a current Counterbalance Forklift licence and looking for your next challenge?
Holt Engineering is on the look out for an experienced Stores & Forklift Operative to join a busy Manufacturing company based in Wimborne.
This Stores & Forklift Operative role offers:
- 4 day working week Monday to Thursday 6:30am to 4:45pm.
- Paying up to £12.93ph
- Weekly pay
- Temp to perm contract
As the Stores & Forklift Operative your duties will involve:
- Ensure all goods and materials received are checked, identified, recorded, and stored to the correct procedures
- Checking against order requirements for quality and type.
- To carry out regular stock-taking.
- Updating the computerised stock records i.e., receipts and issues, and maintaining computer stock records using a networked terminal provided to a product
- Operating the Forklift around the yard.
To be considered for this role you must have experience in the following:
- Good attention to detail.
- Be computer literate
- An in-date Valid up to 3 tonne Forklift Licence
- Quality control experience
This is a temporary to permanent position, with the opportunity to be taken on permanently after 12 weeks should you be successful.
If you are an experienced counterbalance forklift driver keen on a new opportunity. Please apply today and Chelsea will call you.