Are you looking for a permanentÂ Stores OperativeÂ role that can offer a great working environment and competitiveÂ pay rate?Â We have a roleÂ for an experiencedÂ Stores OperativeÂ payingÂ up toÂ Â£14phÂ
This is a day shift workingÂ MondayÂ to Friday,Â they have overtime available during the days and weekends.Â
To apply for this Stores Operative position, you must have:
- Experience working in Stores,Â Goods in and Despatch
- Good communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
- PC Literate and able to maintainÂ recordsÂ accuratelyÂ
- Ability to work alone & also in a team
The successfulÂ Stores OperativeÂ will have the below responsibilities:
- Ensuring all parts are stored or issued in the correct way to avoid damage.Â
- Carrying out general delivery/collection duties as required and requested.
- Receiving and dispatching goods using the company system
- Carrying out general delivery/collection duties
- Perform other duties required to meet businessÂ needs.
PreviousÂ stores experienceÂ within a manufacturing/ engineering company is essential,Â previous experience operating a ForkliftÂ would also be advantageous.
This is an excellent company that is well known for its great company culture and friendly environment.Â
If you are an experienced Stores OperativeÂ and have the required experience please apply with your CV and Yasmin will call you.Â